This elegant tropical home is centrally located in the green Emmastad district, which is set up with spacious avenues, close to schools and businesses. The Alexanderlaan is a very quiet one-way street. Almost all original details have been preserved in the house, which means that this family house has retained its warm character.
The house is surrounded by a green oasis with mature trees and plants, so that you can enjoy the surrounding nature, the birds, the lovely swimming pool (11m x 6m) on the various terraces at the house as well as under the spacious gazebo (5.5mx 5m). ) and the serene pond (10m x 1m).
The main house, with the living area and the kitchen, is fully focused on the tropical garden and the swimming pool. From the living room and the kitchen you enter the spacious covered front porch where it is wonderful to entertain. The front porch is paved, as is the space in and around the gazebo. There is a pleasant place to sit at any time of the day.
The elegant, stately living room has beautiful original details, including the original tiled floor and the beautiful hardwood shutter windows with copper ventilation grilles and doors. These original doors and windows are present throughout the house and are in excellent condition. In 3 bedrooms, the original tiled floor and the original fitted wardrobes with hardwood doors are still present, which makes the rooms very attractive. Most of the ceilings are high and provide a spacious living experience.
Through the hallway behind the living room you reach the 4 bedrooms. One of the sleeping areas has been modernized and has a private bathroom. In the hallway is another bathroom for the other bedrooms. The kitchen opens to the large covered living porch and the tropical garden with a view of the swimming pool.
A separate entrance leads through the rear of the house to the office and a covered gazebo (waiting area), making office / practice at home very possible without compromising the privacy of the main house and the garden.
Some details of the house:
- 8 solar panels approved by Aqualektra
- An irrigation / spraying system available for garden watering
- A geyser for hot water in the bathroom and kitchen
- Connections for both 110 V and 220 V available
- Backyard fence by means of a concrete wall of 1.60m
- Yard separation for through an open metal gate with 2 separate entrances
- Separate pump house / storage space of 4.5m x 4m
- Carport for 2 cars of 35m2
A number of advantages of Emmastad:
- Hardly any power outages
- Sufficient groundwater for garden watering
- No cesspools, but connected to sewerage
- Many old trees and plants in the entire neighborhood
- More and more young families
Site size: 1480 m2
Built area: 250 m2
Asking price: ANG 1,200,000